We’re back with another Weekly Roundup here at Plug Things In. Lots of things have been going on, although most of them have been behind the scenes. Let’s get to it.
What’s new here at Plug Things In?
We’ve added some articles to the site that I think you’ll find useful:
If you live in either one of these states, or plan on moving there, you’ll find these guides useful. We cover who the ISPs in both states are, where to find 3G coverage and the top 5 colleges in each state and the internet service they provide their students.
We also have the rest of the state guides here. We’re about 2/3 of the way through the guides, and should have them wrapped up in a couple of weeks. So if your state isn’t done yet, be sure to check back often.
We’ve also created a couple blog posts that you might find interesting:
- Why You Need to Know About Game Proxies — If you’re a gamer, then this is for you.
- Pay Phones Turned Into Wi-Fi Hotspots — This is a cool program being started by New York City. They’re turning pay phones into hotspots in all the major bureaus in NYC.
That’s all the major stuff that has gone here at the blog. We’re working hard to increase our awareness at other sites too. Here are some of the blog posts that we’ve written over the last couple of weeks:
- Diablo 3 Guide to Fixing Lag on Squidoo
- Understanding Bandwidth & Latency on Squidoo
- Are Data Caps That Big a Deal? on ISP1
- The Costs of Not Understanding What Services You’re Buying or Why on All Connect
And that’s it from us. Be sure to check back with us next week for another update.