Alright, I’m back with another weekly update of all the things that have been going on at www.PlugThingsIn.com.
This week we’ve only added a few articles to our blog:
- What Do You Do When Your Identity Has Been Stolen? In this post I give you 7 actionable steps on what to do when you find out your identity has been stolen. If you haven’t had your identity stolen, here are some tips on how to keep it that way.
- How to Date Safely Online – Since I help people get online, I figured that some of you are interested in finding a date online. So I provided some tips on how to stay safe while dating online.
That’s all the content I’ve added to the site. But I’ve also written some posts for other sites too:
- Do You Know the Difference Between Wi-Fi & 3G? – Slate Tablet Reviews – This post explains the difference between wi-fi & 3G internet, including how it’s used, the hardware and costs.
And that’s it from our site for this week. Here are some other posts and news stories that you might be interested. Enjoy, and I’ll see you again next week.
- Facebook Stock Falls to Half of Public Offering Price
- AT&T Driver Safety APP to Disable Texting/Calling for Teens
- 20 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Xbox 360
Category: Weekly Roundup